06/08/2011 1 Comment
Shrinking electronics and the popularity of smartphones has brought us to the beginning of the tablet age. Tablets are incredibly handy devices for their portability and quick web access. They’re not “laptop replacements” per se, but more of a supplement. I would liken a tablet to a microwave — it will never replace your oven, but you end up using it more often than your oven because it gets things done faster and more conveniently. This new found convenience is turning the Internet and interface design in general to a new direction and opening up technology to a whole new group of people.
|Dwight Stegall on Be careful out there: Conduit…|
|Bon Vivant on Be careful out there: Conduit…|
|TOAST.net Internet S… on Passwords: Your First Line of…|
|all inclusive time s… on XP Users: Alternatives to Inte…|
|Carol Forney on Passwords: Your First Line of…|
- Be careful out there: Conduit Search spyware is annoying the Internet
- Is your iPhone or iPad having trouble with Wi-Fi connections? iOS 7 may be to blame.
- XP Users: Alternatives to Internet Explorer 8
- Google Sync and Outlook 2013
- Collaboration with Google Calendar - Make Scheduling Easy!
- Gmail, Google Apps, Apps for Business, and Apps for Non-Profit -- What's the Difference?
- Do You Need Antivirus Software Anymore?
- The Google Apps Calendar - More Powerful Than You Realize
- Microsoft Office 365 vs. Google Apps. It's ON!
- Steve Jobs: The Henry Ford of Our Generation
- February 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- April 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011